Friday, May 20, 2011

You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile from Annie

Tonight is the final choir concert for the high school. I choreographed a little dance to You're Never Fully Dressed from Annie, and will be directing it tonight! I've been so lucky to have made such a good connection and relationship with the high school choir director and all the music teachers in the county. I will miss them all when we move, but am so grateful for what they have let me be able to do while we've been here. There is a banquet before the concert to recognize the choir members and enjoy dinner together. I'm very glad to be a part of it!

I've only worn this dress once, and I was really excited to style it completely different than the last time I wore it. It came with a black belt, and I wore it with black shoes the last time. I knew I wanted to switch out the belt and add other accessories to it. I wasn't sure which shoes to wear, but decided the heels were more formal than the boots. Here's the boots:

Cardigan: American Eagle / Dress: Peebles / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Boots: Steve Madden


And here's the dress with heels...
Heels: Shoe Show



Have a great Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment