Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day! Today was an awesome day!!! The girls and I headed to the lake early in the morning for some tanning and swimming. When we got there, we were the only ones there and by the time we left around 2, it was pretty packed. Afterwards we went to the store to get everything for the cookout we had. It was the perfect way to spend memorial day.... lake all day and cookout with friends at night. Bring it on summer!

The top I wore for the cookout is one of the new ones I bought yesterday. I also have some guests in my pictures:
Top: TJ Max / Skirt: Hollister / Flip Flops: Old Navy / Necklace: Stella and Dot

meet Kacy and Wendy... two very well dressed friends

I'm wearing a print between two stripes... just noticed that lol

Hope you had a great day! And wanted to give my thanks to the members of the military who have fought for our freedom. God Bless the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment