Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Three Nocturnes by Dan Forrest

Today was a good day to clean the house and run errands. I didn't get a sub call, which was expected because of testing, so I enjoyed the day off. It was rainy too so I didn't mind being inside for most of the day. We tidied up and showed the house, then I went to the bank and to get groceries, paid bills and balanced the checkbook, and made dinner of stuffed peppers and salad. Now I have a relaxing evening with the tv and painting my nails. So far, no work tomorrow and we are showing the house again, so I'm planning on going for a walk if it doesn't rain.

The hubster has his OSCE test tomorrow and a practice Boards on Friday, and then he's officially done with his second year of medical school!!!! I can't believe we are moving out of Lewisburg in a month!




Shirt: American Eagle / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Clarks

I should really start packing.... maybe tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the input! I really appreciate the help in this crazy decision. : P

    Also, I'm amazed to come across ANOTHER fashion blogger who is substitute teaching but who really wants to teach music! (My emphasis is vocal and I would prefer to teach elementary. How about you?) I'm at a loss for what to do for money this summer. What's your plan?

    Great to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete