Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everybody Everywear: Florals

Happy Tuesday! I enjoyed another day off, first being productive, then laying in the sun with a friend, going out to dinner for a friend's birthday, and choir practice. We've been having beautiful weather lately, but it seems that we are going to have thunderstorms everyday for the next week and a half. It will still be warm this week, but will cool off next week.

Anyway, today is a floral day in fashion blogging. I love floral prints and was excited that it was the next everybody everywhere. So here's my take on it:


Top: Belk / Skirt: Gap / Shoes: Naturalizer

And up close so you can see the floral print....
Plus, I am wearing rose earrings, but you can't seem the because of my hair... Oh well, its the thought that counts. :)

Image 1264

1 comment:

  1. cute skirt! i can't believe i didn't notice it earlier! (other than the fact the table was covering it) loving the pumps too!

    ReplyDelete