Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz

Today I subbed for middle school band. We played instrument bingo in the general music classes and watched the band concert from yesterday during band. They did a great job and I was glad to see it since I had choir practice last night and couldn't make it.

I'm about to get ready for zumba. Then make some dinner for the hubster and have a pretty relaxing evening... unless I decide to start organizing and packing up the study. I'm partly motivated to get things packed for the move, and partly just want to relax and enjoy the last month here. We still have time, so we'll see what happens.

Here's today's outfit. Everytime I wear these red heels I think of two things: my mom since they are from her closet, and when I played Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz... except those shoes had red sparkles on them.

Shirt: Peebles / Capris: Marshall's / Shoes: Mom's closet

"There's no place like home, there's no place like home" :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those red shoes! I have a pair of red heels that make me feel like Dorothy when I wear them as well! I love the western inspired top, it's so cute the way you've styled it!

    ReplyDelete