Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Uncharted by Sara Bareilles

I subbed for high school band today. We had westtest all morning, so I helped pass out snacks to the classrooms, since I'm not trained to do anything else for the test... then helped with choir for a block, directed and taught band, and supervised guitar class. After the boring part of the day during testing, I had a great day, and really enjoyed doing choir and band. Its always good to enjoy your chosen career path.

This morning I was debating what to wear with my plain white shirt and navy pants. So I took pictures of them all. However, I pretty much knew which one I was going to pick.

Shirt: Columbia / Pants: Abercrombie and Fitch / Shoes: Toms / Watch: American Eagle
#1 Necklace: American Eagle
#2 Scarf: American Eagle 
#3 Scarf: gifted from Mom 

 And the winner is....
I felt kind of nautical today. It has rained just about all day... which can fill a lake or flood the area. Hopefully just the first one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment