Friday, May 27, 2011

Hallelujah by Michael Henry and Justin Robinett

I subbed elementary music today. I had a very enjoyable day and prepared for a very warm day, however the school's air conditioning was on full blast. Luckily I brought a white zip up hoodie, because I wore it all day. We played games, reviewed musical terms, sang songs, and my last class went outside (the only time I took the hoodie off!). I stopped at the hair dresser to get my bangs trimmed (I love being able to see) and came home. The hubster took a 4 hour practice Boards exam, so I went into the bedroom (so not to disturb him) and fell asleep for about 4 hours. Today was a day that I loved taking a long nap. I have no plans tonight, because we are leaving bright and early to make a day trip to the new apartment and drop off a SUV full of stuff. 

Since we're having a moving day, I'm not sure if I'll post my outfit or not. Depends on what I put on in the morning, lol!

Here's today's outfit:
Tank: Old Navy / Pants: Peebles / Flats: Gap / Bracelet: Bahamas



Hoodie: Aerie


When you pack/move, what do you wear? Sweats, jeans and tops, or old clothes? 
I know when we actually move I will probably not post much, but since we are meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow, I'd rather look cute than gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment