Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

I had an interesting morning. I subbed for the middle school band director who does the steel drum band at the high school first then is at the middle school for the rest of the day. My first class combined with the music appreciation class and listened to presentations, and during the class the other band director got a call from one of the middle school directors that the alto sax player from the jazz band had left their music at the high school and needed it because they were performing for the elementary schools today. He found the music and asked if I could take it to one of the elementary schools where they were going to be next. On the way to that elementary school, the middle school band director called and asked if I could go back to the middle school and look for another part, which I did and didn't find music, so then turned back around to the elementary school. Once all of that was taken care of, I was able to go back to the middle school for the rest of the day. I thought I was trying to set a record of how many schools in the county I could go to in one day.

Anyway, I was really excited to wear this new top. Its a tunic, which is something I've never owned before, so I'm trying different ways to wear it. I think this way looks pretty good :)

Tunic: Anthropologie / Skirt: Old Navy / Heels: Naturalizer


Hi there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment