Sunday, May 22, 2011

Under The Boardwalk by The Drifters

Today I went to see the reenactment of the Battle of Lewisburg with some friends. I went last year and was excited to see it again. The union won this battle that originally took place at 5:30am and lasted for 30 minutes. It now takes place at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon in the same place where it was in 1862. I took a bunch of pictures, which I will try to post tomorrow. 

It was in the 80s today, and I knew we'd be sitting/walking outside in the beautiful sun, so I wanted to take advantage of it and get a little tan! I wasn't sure which tank to wear, but ended up choosing the first one. The second picture is two tank tops, and the third one is the tank I was wearing underneath the darker pink one. 
Top: Hollister / Cami: Aeropostale / Pants: Abercrombie and Fitch / Flip Flops: Abercrombie and Fitch

Dark Pink Tank: Aerie
(I liked the idea of the colors together, but it would be too hot)

Coral Tank: American Eagle
(Really liked this look, tank needs to be ironed, would look great with a long pendant necklace)

No comments:

Post a Comment