Sunday, May 1, 2011

Love Is Gonna Find You by JD Eicher and The Goodnights

Today was another great day for the weekend. Slept in, got ready, went to the mall to return a sweatshirt and did a little shopping as well, came home to mac n cheese made by the hubster, and now time to do some laundry and dishes. One night this week I need to start packing up the car, because I will be at the new apartment this weekend (and will bring up things we don't need), but I don't think that will be tonight. Tomorrow I am subbing high school choir and Wednesday I will be in PreK... two of my favorite classes :)

Today's outfit made me think of American in Paris... American = red, white, and blue and Paris = stripes with the red scarf. That's the thought process in my head, haha!



Shirt: Abercrombie and Fitch / Scarf: Honeymoon / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: TOMS

Today's song is a shout out to my best friend's band. They just had a CD release party at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh this weekend. Its their second CD and I am so proud of them!!!! Check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment