Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Love You This Big by Scotty McCreery

I was getting ready today when my hair straightener started smoking from the on/off switch. I thought it smelled weird and then realized what was happening... so these pictures were taken before I actually straightened/fixed up my hair. I like to curl it under with the straightener, and today its kind of doing its own thing.

Anyway, today was for packing up the car, running errands including returning a keyboard to the the high school, and going out to dinner with a bunch of friends. The first picture is how I wore the outfit to go out with friends, and the rest is what I wore to do errands and go to school since it was a little more modest.
Shirt: Peebles / Skirt: Hollister / Flip Flops: Abercrombie and Fitch / Watch: American Eagle

Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Clarks


Up close of the shoes:
(I don't think I rolled up my pants the same on each side... oh well)


Its one day away from the weekend. I am subbing elementary music tomorrow and really looking forward to it... plus a long weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment