Friday, May 13, 2011

Only Girl by Rihanna

I subbed 4th grade today which was awesome. I love 4th grade. If I had been an elementary ed major instead of music, I would try to teach 4th grade... but I chose music :) When I got home, my best friend from college/the hubster's roommate for junior and senior year was there. He came to visit for the weekend. He lives in Pittsburgh, so we're excited to be moving a lot closer to him. The three of us were always together in college, so its always good to have him around.

Today I have two outfits for you. Yesterday Blogger was down, so I was sad to not be able to post on time. Yesterday I didn't have school so I went for a really comfortable outfit and didn't feel like doing my hair so I wore a hat.
Sweater: Charlotte Russe / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Hat: American Eagle / Shoes: Gap


Here's the outfit I wore for school. The dress is a little low cut, so I chose to wear a scarf to be a bit more modest for school. Kate Middleton made navy blue dresses popular, and I couldn't help from buying my own :)



Dress: Belk / Cami: Aeropostale / Scarf: Old Navy / Shoes: Shoe Show

No comments:

Post a Comment