Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chariot by Gavin DeGraw

I love the weekends. Today I had to wake up early to make breakfast for the boys and go to our choir dress rehearsal. After a long morning of singing, I came home, did the dishes from the dinner we made yesterday and tidied up to show the house, and had a relaxing afternoon with the boys. After we all took little naps, I showered and got ready. We went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's, drove around town to show Ryan, and went to a friend's house to hang out for a bit. It was a good day.

I've been excited to wear this new shirt. Its really lightweight and fits me pretty darn well. It also conveniently matched the colors of Ryan's outfit. He's very fashionable and has a classic preppy style. When I asked if he wanted to be in the blog today, he said absolutely. One day I'll get the hubster to do it too. So here's what we wore:

Shirt and Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Shoe Show / Necklace and Earrings: Stella and Dot

Ryan's outfit: Ralph Lauren


Also, today was my little sister's senior prom. She sent me some pictures on my phone and she looked stunning. Wish I could have been there, but I know she'll have a fantastic time, and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!!!!

1 comment: