Wednesday, September 21, 2016

80s Mercedes by Maren Morris

After we got back from camping Sunday morning, it was time for showers, unpacking, and to get ready for dinner! One of Hubs coworkers had invited us over for dinner. We had a great time getting to know his family. He and his wife have two girls who are similar in age to our old neighbors, who Emma loved! So she and their daughters had a great time while the adults got to have great conversation. We already have a playdate planned with them again!

Hubs told me dinner was casual, but I wanted to look nicer than just throwing on a pair of jeans and nice top like I would usually do. So I put on this new Old Navy swing dress and kept it casual with white sneakers. Dresses and sneakers is one of my favorite trends right now!

Dress: Old Navy / Shoes: Target / Watch: Coach / Earrings: Stella and Dot


I was ready early and got in some extra snuggles with this little guy :)

And played with Snapchat filters with hubs

Ready to go!

Cheeseburgers on National Cheeseburger day!

Enjoying dinner on our new friends back deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment