Monday, September 26, 2016

You Look Like I Need A Drink by Justin Moore

Friday night was date night! Our daycare had its monthly Parents Night Out, so Hubs and I had a night out by ourselves! We tried the Thai restaurant in town and went to see the movie, Sully. Such a good movie! You know its going to be good with Tom Hanks, but it was very well done. I didn't enjoy watching the plane go down since I'll be flying in two weeks, but the rescue of all of the passengers on the Hudson was incredible. I also have a better understanding of what to do in case of a water landing! It was a great night! 

Since it was date night I wanted to get a little dressed up! This dress is a LuLaRoe Julia that I recently purchased at my friend's premiere party and have been holding onto for a special occasion. All of their clothes are so comfortable, and this dress is no exception. I put on heels to go with it, but in all honestly switched to flats when we actually went out. :)

Dress: LuLaRoe Julia / Heels: Forever 21 / Earrings: Claire's

My handsome date!

I loooove Chicken Pad Thai. So glad we found our new thai restaurant!

Selfie outside of the movie theatre... You can see the phone shadow lol

#dateyourspouse

No comments:

Post a Comment