Friday, September 23, 2016

Setting The World On Fire by Kenny Chesney feat. Pink

So excited its Friday! Emma and I went to Toddler gym this morning and now its nap time. Tonight Hubs and I get to have a date night since daycare is having their Parent's Night Out again! We're planning to get dinner and go see a movie. Sounds so simple, but its a luxury to get out for dinner and to see a movie by ourselves. We need to fully enjoy this weekend with hubs since he has to work the next two! 

These are my new Lu La Roe leggings that I love! Last time I paired them with a green pullover and this time I went with pink and a yellow cami. I put on boots since its been raining off and on. Do you have LLR? Do you have a unicorn print you are searching for?

Shirt: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Leggings: LuLaRoe / Boots: Crocs


Just "hanging" out


I just thought she looked so sweet reading her book. She loves the Pout Pout fish! Also, these are the pants that go with the onesie. It was hot earlier in the day so I put her in shorts, but when it cooled off I thought the original pants were a better choice. And ridiculously cute!

This lightweight yellow rain jacket was a perfect addition for a rainy afternoon!

Now to change into a date night outfit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment