Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Vice by Miranda Lambert

Last night we went to a debate viewing party. [I'm not here to discuss the debate, the candidates, or any of the topics.] We were told the food would be bipartisan, so I made a strawberry and blueberry covered cookie pizza. It was nice to get together with some friends, eat food, and make comments while we watched the debate. Its more fun that way!  

It finally cooled down a bit! The high was only 72 so I was able to break out some new fall clothing! We were able to walk the dog earlier in the day instead of waiting till the sun set. I didn't get hot and sweaty wearing this outfit while I wore Emma and walked Bentley. Fall may be here... :)

Shirt: Target / Jeans: Old Navy / Flats: Old Navy


Bipartisan fruit cookie pizza!

Playing with snapchat filters... and no one wanted to open their mouth and have donkeys and elephants fall out of their mouths lol

No comments:

Post a Comment