Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Cheap Thrills by Sia

I seem to have skipped Saturday! We went to the Lake of the Ozarks to explore the state park and do some shopping. Best kind of day right?! We found a beach to walk around and got some information so we can go back camping soon! Hubs and I love the water, and have passed that love down to Emma. We have talked about living on some body of water for our forever home, most likely on one of the Great Lakes. So we will go back with our camping gear, swim suits and hiking shoes, and sweet little Bentley and enjoy an overnight by the lake.

This is the Lu La Roe classic tee. I loved the color and the dark purple hem. The classic tee is a favorite of mine because they cut it to be long. Their clothing is very flattering, as are their sizes. This is an XXS which I would never wear anywhere else! I kept it simple with jeans and sneakers for a comfortable look for walking through the park and shopping.
Shirt: LuLaRoe Classic tee / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Pumas



Hubs, Emma, and I at the state park!

We stopped at Target (my monthly trip) and got Starbucks. Don't worry, this was just a sample and not the size of the actual drink I ordered! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment