Saturday, September 10, 2016

Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer

Being a stay at home mom is a full time job. I'm lucky to be able to stay home with our sweet girl and go back to work at my own choosing. As a teacher I have the option to substitute as well, and I may continue that here, but am enjoying my time with Emma for the time being. I did however, put her in the hourly daycare on post the other day. Momma just needed a little break. She's only been to daycare a handful of times, but we did get it set up here to have the option. The best part is they have parents night out times twice a month, so we'll be taking full advantage of those! But I needed some time to myself to recharge. I took my laptop to Starbucks, enjoyed my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season, and wrote a blog post all by myself. Then I took lunch to hubs at work. Afterwards I was able to put laundry away in a quiet house. It was just the alone time I needed. I was very happy to go pick her up and hear she'd had a great day. Then of course we played outside with Bentley till hubs came home.

I loved how bright and vibrant this shirt is. I didn't even think about what it said when I put it on for my me day. But yes, I did do my own thing. Very fitting :)

Shirt: Danskin from Walmart / Jeans: Old Navy / Sandals: Target / Earrings: Old Navy


Ahhh, sitting in Starbucks alone to relax

Visiting hubs at work, and I brought him the mail that arrived that morning :)

Emma's first daycare project! You bet its up on our refrigerator now!

So much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment