Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Song For Another Time by Old Dominion

Our last day in PA started with brunch with two of my best friends. After catching up with the girls, we packed up the car to drive to the hotel by the airport. Westminster is about an hour from the airport which is also very close to my sister's house so we moved so it would be a bit more convenient. We picked up lunch, my sister gave me a tour of her house, and then while Emma napped with grandpa and Jen's boyfriend, my mom, sister, and I did a little shopping. It was a very enjoyable way to end our trip.

I love the colors and floral pattern of this cardigan sweater from Target. I also keep being drawn to this cranberry/maroon color, which is always a staple for fall. So this look was pretty for brunch with the ladies and shopping, but comfortable for travel. The last pic is a selfie I took when we boarded the plane the next day. I didn't get a full picture of the hoodie, boyfriend jeans, and Converse I was wearing, but that outfit may be worn again soon anyway!
Cardigan: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Walmart

Carter's jumpsuit on the cute babe

Brunch with my BFFs!

Always smiling at grandpa

Everybody look at the cute baby

Now look at the camera

Family photo with self timer. Emma was clearly watching me as I ran over to join the picture!

Ready for our flight back to St. Louis! We had a great long weekend with friends and family and can't wait to see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment