Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wanna Be That Song by Brett Eldridge

I love fall weather, because that means scarf weather! I always feel like my outfits are more interesting with a scarf. Its a great way to make a statement. Doesn't this outfit kind of scream pumpkin spice? It says take me to a pumpkin patch, for a hayride, and to drink apple cider. Well I'm hoping to do all of those things soon, but we'll wait till hubs is not working nights or weekends and can join us! In the meantime, Starbucks and playground dates with our new friends will do!

Shirt: Peebles / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Target / Scarf: Old Navy


Selfie in the car, with better lighting for my hair!

A new Starbucks opened in town, so we had to check it out! They gave out free drinks while they were training so we enjoyed a Vanilla Bean Creme Frappacino

Moms and their kiddos at Starbucks

After Starbucks it was time for the kiddos to run around at the playground

Pure joy <3 

My big girl!

On our walk with Bentley, playing with snapchat filters, and cheesin big time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment