Wednesday, October 12, 2016

May We All by Florida Georgia Line feat. Tim McGraw

I'm back! I realize I never said anything about being gone for the weekend. Well Emma and I had a quick trip to Pittsburgh over the weekend to see family and friends. But I'll get to that tomorrow! I have this outfit to share first, from before we left. Hubs was on nights last week, but we had a chance to take a nice walk as a family before he had to go to work. Our time gets very limited when he's on an opposite schedule, so anytime we spend together during night float is important!

Shirt: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Target / Earrings: Old Navy / Watch: Coach


I'm wearing Emma and Hubs is walking Bentley, in the unfinished part of our neighborhood :)

Love my little family! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment