Thursday, October 13, 2016

Star Of The Show by Thomas Rhett

So like I mentioned yesterday, Emma and I went away for the weekend. We packed our big suitcase and the two of us flew to Pittsburgh. Unfortunately hubs couldn't come with us because of work, but it was Homecoming at our alma mater, tickets were cheap and it was an alumni band year, so we went. My sister is also an alum of Westminster and my parents drove down for the weekend, so it was a weekend of family and friends. Our flight was direct from St. Louis to Pittsburgh and only two hours. However thats still a long time to have your one and a half year old toddler strapped to you in a baby carrier! But we did just fine, my parents picked us up at the airport, checked into the hotel, and met my sister and her boyfriend at my favorite place to get a burger and shake (hubs was jealous!). Seriously if you're in the Pittsburgh area, check out Burgatory. You won't be sorry!

What to wear while flying definitely varies by trip. It was on the hot side in MO and the cooler side in PA, I'd have Emma in the Tula for most of the time, and I'd be going through security. That meant, wear long jeans that can be rolled up and down for different temperatures, a simple light sweater that wouldn't require taking a jacket on and off and be toddler safe, and slip on shoes. I think this outfit fit the bill and still looked cute! Plus, Emma kept pointing at me and saying, "Bubba," which is her word for dog, which was adorable.
Sweater: J.Crew / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Target / Watch: Coach / Earrings: Stella and Dot


Big suitcase packed for two and my awesome Disney Vera Bradley backpack!

S'mores campfire shake... yummmm

Emma wanted to try it

She loved it

Mom, thanks for the best thing ever

And the burger! They have a great selection on their menu, but also give you the option to make your own with all of the ingredients they possibly have. This is a make your own. So good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment