Friday, October 14, 2016

If The Boot Fits by Granger Smith

Luckily we had a mostly free day on Friday. I was pretty tired from traveling with Emma by myself and was happy to relax with my parents in our hotel room. We did have a high school football game to attend that evening. My sister is the assistant marching band director for a local school district in Pittsburgh and it was their homecoming as well. It was a bit rainy, but Emma loved the band and we had a good time. When it was 35-0 going into the rainy fourth quarter, they put the mercy rule into effect and let the clock run out without stopping. So they didn't win, but we got to get out of the misty rain early! But the halftime show was great!!!

The high school's colors are navy and gold, so I had to represent. I was happy to wear one of my new hoodies so that I'd be warm and comfortable. I've always loved Abercrombie sweats, especially when I had the employee discount! 
Hoodie: Abercrombie and Fitch / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Old Navy / Shoes: Target


Having a special moment with grandpa


My sis, the assistant band director, is the one in the middle

Such a stylish little girl

Watching the marching band and staying dry with grandma

Hopewell Marching Band performing their halftime show

Somebody loves her Aunt Jen Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment