Thursday, September 29, 2016

She's Got A Way With Words by Blake Shelton

Before I get to posting photos with my new hair(!), I have this outfit from a casual day at Toddler Gym. One thing about blogging, is I don't post what I wear in the same day I write a post. I do my best to be as close as possible to the day, but it helps for me to be a little ahead of the game. So this is my last before the new hairdo! 
Shirt: LuLaRoe Classic T / Leggings: Old Navy / Flip Flops: Target


Cutest little Nike outfit hand me down from her cousin :)


If you follow me on social media, you may have seen a video of these two rocking together!

After toddler gym we had a starbucks date. We had to run an errand for daddy and since it was in the same building, we had to take a quick snack break!

No comments:

Post a Comment