Thursday, September 8, 2016

Leaves by Miguel

Yesterday I decorated the exterior of the house for fall! Its still hot here in Missouri, but I had to stop at Lowe's and the mums were starting to bloom so I gave in. We also needed a new garden flag because we seem to only have a welcome flag and a winter flag. I picked out two different flags and held them up for Emma to pick. She took both from me. One is great for fall and the other for Halloween, so I allowed it. It definitely doesn't feel like fall yet, but I've been told its beautiful around here when the leaves begin to change, and I am so ready!

This outfit is actually a dress and workout leggings. I had originally bought this dress to go with my new LuLaRoe leggings that I wore last week, but decided the green/teal didn't really go together. And the pullover I got to go with these pants worked better with the LuLaRoe leggings. Anyway, I decided to try a short dress rather than a long tunic and I like it. I love an outfit that feels like pajamas but looks nicely put together to go out!

Dress and leggings: Old Navy / Sandals: Target 


I couldn't pick a color, so I just got one of each!

These black lanterns have been at the bottom of the stairs on each side, but I thought they looked nice as a spacer between the mums.

One of our new garden flags!

Both the flag and this statue are probably supposed to be golden retrievers, but they look just like our sweet cockeranian, and we kind of love him a lot lol

Just a nice touch of fall. We'll get pumpkins to add later!

I had to share this sweet moment between father and daughter. Emma loves books, whether she's sitting in your lap to read them, turning the pages, or trying to eat/tear them apart. We read her at least one every night before bed. She decided on Frog and Toad are friends this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment