Monday, May 16, 2011

The Song of The Stars

This week is West Test in all of West Virginia. To sub for the west test, you need to be trained, and well I missed the training. I don't expect much work this week, however I had a half day today. I did elementary music, but I doubled up with the gym teacher (who was also a sub today) and took the kids outside. We played kickball... which some grades did well and others did not.

Its back to the 60s this week, and since I knew I'd be outside, I wore a sweater. However, I changed into a long sleeve shirt and put a fleece on because I was worried it was going to rain.... which didn't happen till way after school. 

Sweater: Ralph Lauren / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: TOMS

I'm happy to report, that I didn't think this sweater fit anymore, and ta da... it does! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment