Friday, May 11, 2012

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

It's Friday! I am so happy for the weekend to be here. Two friends from med school are coming to visit for the weekend. We are going to do a little shopping at the outlets, take them into Pittsburgh, and have some fun! Isn't that what girls just wanna do? 
Shirt: American Eagle / Cami: Aeropostale / Capris: Peebles / Flats: Jessica Simpson / Earrings: Peebles / Necklace: Etsy / Watch: Armitron


Yesterday, I helped my mom and sister move all of my sister's stuff out of her dorm room for the summer. We did a pretty good job, and had the help of my sister's boyfriend for some of the really heavy stuff aka the refrigerator and tv. But, while my sister went to take her last final, my mom and I took a little walk around campus and got some drinks at the coffee shop, so here are some pictures I took since it was such a beautiful day.

The sign that welcomes you to campus

Beautiful flowers by Old Main

Senior Terrace... where graduation will be next week!

Have a great Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment