Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I spent the afternoon with some friends by the pool. It was a nice, relaxing day. I am thankful to all in the military who make days like this possible. Especially, my own army man. I love you hubby!
Dress: Hollister / Flip Flops: Abercrombie and Fitch / Bikini and Earrings: Walmart


Earrings that I found for the occasion


I wasn't going to post an outfit today, since I knew I was going to be in bikini... which isn't much of an outfit. However, I like this dress so I decided to use it as a cover up, and therefore the outfit was fine for the blog. I liked the white and blue to be patriotic, and my earrings have red, blue, and silver stars on them. It was a good choice since it was in the 90s today!

4 comments:

  1. You look super cute and it sounds like you had a very relaxing memorial day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such pretty hair! You look much cuter than I typically do pool side. ;) I'm usually sweaty from chasing the kids around. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I finally have a style that I've really figured out. And I was very sweaty yesterday... these pictures are obviously pre-pool time.

      Delete