Saturday, May 19, 2012

A$$ Back Home by Gym Class Heroes

This afternoon I'm going to Westminster's graduation. The seniors that are graduating were freshman when I was a senior there, and I have a few close friends in that class, so I'm going to see them! Its also a really nice excuse to sit outside in the sun for a few hours. Also, I have never been to an outdoor graduation, since mine and the ones around it were inside due to weather. So I'm excited to see what its like outside on senior terrace.

This outfit is what I wore to lunch yesterday. It was freezing cold in the restaurant, but really nice outside, so I like having a light jacket on hand. The tank is also new from last weekend. It was a really good deal from Old Navy :)
Tank top: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Jacket: Abercrombie and Fitch / Shoes: Ralph Lauren / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle 

(without the jacket)


I'm on a roll remembering to show you these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment