Friday, May 25, 2012

Take A Chance On Me by ABBA

Its a busy day today. I'm subbing this afternoon at the middle school, then its time for the bachelorette party!!!! The maid of honor and I have been working hard on the details this week, and I am so excited to celebrate! Plus, very happy its a half day of work, so I'm not exhausted tonight for the party. We planned that we would all wear black shirts and denim, plus we purchased some fun accessories, so that we look like a group and stand out a little. Plus, our bride has lots to wear! First picture is what I wore to work, the second two are what I wore for the bachelorette.

Shirt: Macy's / Skirt: Gap / Heels: Bandolino / Belt: Loft / Earrings: NY&Co. / Watch: American Eagle

Skirt: Gap / Flats: Shoe Show


Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment