Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Imagine by John Lennon

This afternoon I had my final fitting for my bridesmaid dress, along with the maid of honor and the bride! The wedding is only two weeks away, so we're all getting really excited. Afterwards, I went to the dance studio (where I interviewed last week) to cover for a teacher who couldn't be there tonight. So yes, that means I got the job!!!!! I had a great night working with the girls and am excited to work there! More details to come next week.
Shirt: American Eagle / Shorts: Gap / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: NY&Co.


This outfit is nice enough to go to my dress fitting and comfortable enough to dance in.
And it says IMAGINE all the possibilities in the world.

4 comments:

  1. looks super cute for a summer look. Your bangs are fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I decided to get them a few years ago and have never looked back :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting the dance teaching position!

    ReplyDelete