Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Who Knew by Pink

Did you watch The Bachelorette last night? For her final date, they flew to Lewisburg and went to The Greenbrier!!!! I was so excited to see where we lived the past two years on tv!!!! Emily is originally from West Virginia, but I think she's from Morgantown, however she said her family used to take trips to the hotel when she was younger. Too bad her date didn't work out there.

Since we bought the flowers for the deck, I've been on a kick to do home improvement type stuff. Yesterday I bought some new throw pillows and candles for the living room to replace some old ones, some things to fix up hubby's closet, and bee spray!! The bees are finally gone, so the deck is my new favorite place. However, today was overcast, so I've been inside doing things, but there's something about a few replacements that really brighten up the apartment.
Shirt: American Eagle / Pants: American Eagle / Flats: Walmart / Earrings: Walmart / Necklace: Stella and Dot / Watch: American Eagle



Today I feel like pink lemonade. I found these pink flats when I was at walmart yesterday, and they were $1!!!!! I've been looking for pink flats and was so excited to find them on top of them being such a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment