Thursday, May 31, 2012

Arms by Christina Perri

I definitely forgot that today was Thursday. So I forgot to do a Thursday Latelies video. The holiday on Monday has me off a day, but that means we're closer to the weekend! However, I do have an outfit for you! I decided its been awhile since I've worn red, so I grabbed this shirt out of my closet and the rest of the outfit was created around it. I was very happy with it, and thought its a good choice for Memorial day or the 4th of July, but I'd add blue flats instead of bronze to make it really red, white, and blue. I also feel a little sailor-ish in it, which is nautical, and I love nautical. So I love it. :)
Shirt: Marshall's / Skirt: Target / Flats: Jessica Simpson / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Earrings: Walmart



I have a post coming soon that I'm really excited about it. I was asked to do a product review for eshakti, and the dress just arrived. Now I'm debating between wearing it to the wedding this weekend or for the rehearsal next weekend. So keep a look out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment