Saturday, May 12, 2012

No Stopping Us by Jason Mraz

I am so excited because two of my med school wife friends are here today!!!! They were two of my closest friends in Lewisburg, and for the past year have been in Charleston. Both of them will only be in West Virginia for a little while longer, till they move with their husbands for 4th year rotations. So anyway, I'm really happy that they only live a few hours away and can come visit. Plus, its great weather, which is perfect for an afternoon at the outlets!

Sweatshirt: Target / Cami: Aeropostale / Shorts: Old Navy / Flip Flops: Target / Earrings: Target

This flower cami makes me happy.


In other news:
Yesterday reminded me to cherish every moment, be thankful for what you have, and remember to always tell your loved ones that you love them. There was a terrible tragedy in the life of a Westminster student yesterday, and our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment