Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! Today they deserve to be pampered and showered with love. Unfortunately, we are not with either of ours on this day, but made sure to send cards and talk to them today. Hubby and I are watching basketball and eating pizza at the moment, hoping to take a walk later if it doesn't rain. Today's outfit post is actually what I wore last night. We went to Thai Foon for dinner, then hit up some bars in the Southside of Pittsburgh. We had a great night, and we really could have done anything and I would have had fun with my girls. It was a little cooler than I had expected, so I wore my new cardigan from Banana Republic that I picked up at the outlets yesterday. 

Tank: TJ Maxx / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Shoe Show / Earrings: NY & Co.



Here's a nice group shot from dinner.

Being a good designated driver and drinking water.
However, I'm posting this picture so you can see the cardigan, since I wasn't wearing it in my outfit pictures.

Hope you and your mother have a great day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment