Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hot Stuff by Donna Summers

Its a gorgeous day, so I hope to take a walk outside, and then we're making steaks on the little grill outside for dinner... pretty great ending for this weekend. Yesterday was a beautiful day for graduation. After seeing our newly graduated friends, hubby, our best friend, and I went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and a movie. We went to see The Avengers, but that was sold out, so we ended up seeing The Dictator. It was funny and entertaining, but he definitely knows how to go too far and then some. And I still want to see The Avengers! Oh well, here's what I wore yesterday.
Cardigan: Banana Republic / Dress: Belk / Cami: Aeropostale / Flats: H&M / Belt: NY&Co. / Earrings: NY&Co.

(I changed the cami from white to grey and took off the watch... but the pictures I took of it that way are all blurry, so here's what the dress looks like without the cardigan, which was how I was all day at graduation... the cardigan was for dinner and the movie)


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment