Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Moment With Me by Harry Connick Jr.

Its been a relaxing week here. I always come up with things to do on days that I don't work, although sometimes thats hard to do. The apartment is clean, the laundry is done, and the dishwasher is in cycle. I stopped at the bank and to pick up a few things to make dinner tonight. Now dinner is done, and I'm waiting for hubby to come home so we can eat it! (It smells amazing in my apartment right now... I wish you were here to smell it too!)
Tank: Aeropostale / Cardigan: Old Navy / Pants: Macy's / Heels: Clarks / Earrings: Charlotte Russe / Necklace: Stella and Dot


I decided I wanted to wear these black pants today because they are super comfortable. Like almost as good as sweatpants, but they're dress pants. Then I really wanted to wear this cami, but show it off more than I have the past couple times I've worn it. I think this outfit would look great with my black pencil skirt as well. However, just the cami is not really work appropriate, so it was really cute and comfortable to wear around the apartment and to run errands today. Plus, I love the colors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment