Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Neon Lights by Natasha Bedingfield

This morning I subbed a half day of high school math. It was so good to be back at school, since I haven't been the past two weeks! Its getting close to the end of the school year, so teachers are not taking days off... they are working on preparing for tests and finals. Anyway, I was glad to work today and hope I have a few more days before summer! However, I was in love with my outfit today. I knew I wanted to wear the pink skirt, and the rest of the outfit was built from there. The belt is new from the outlet shopping trip this weekend, and I was happy that it went with the skirt, because it really makes the outfit. When I came home, I decided to change into something more comfortable so I can run a few errands, and was so happy how well my new shorts (from the weekend trip) went with the sweater (yes its warm out, but this sweater is pretty light) and belt. Its the perfect work to casual outfit!

Sweater: Banana Republic / Skirt: Gap / Heels: Macy's / Belt: Loft / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: Armitron


Shorts: Old Navy / Flats: H&M


Already having a wonderful and accomplished day and its only noon. Hubby has a day of surgery (his favorite) and is coming home early is delivering his first baby tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment