Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer Love by Justin Timberlake

I'm so glad its Friday! I'm meeting up with one of my best friends for lunch, which is a great start for the weekend! Its going to be a pretty relaxing weekend around here, but I think that's what hubby needs... he's been working long hours to deliver all these babies this week! Its kind of the calm before the storm, since the next 3 weekends are full with lots of fun things - Bachelorette party, hubby's cousin's wedding, then my friends wedding! Anyway, here's what I wore to school yesterday. I'm wearing this shirt in yesterday's video (you can see it better there). I love the yellow and green combination.
Cardigan: Banana Republic / Tank top: Loft / Pants: Macy's / Flats: H&M / Earrings: NY&Co.


Up close of the earrings (I keep forgetting to do this!)


Time to do some zumba, then get ready for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment