Monday, February 28, 2011

Rock & Roll by Eric Hutchinson

I guess April showers bring May flowers, but what about March showers? The weather was supposed to be 65 and sunny, however it decided to be 55 and rainy. We have had a tornado watch, flood watch, and high winds. Gross.

Today I did a lot of paperwork. I do feel very accomplished though. Plus, we got everything ready for the week with the kids. I'm glad they give us a whole day to do it instead of just a planning period. We also went to Applebee's for lunch and met up with the teacher I'm subbing for and her baby. She is one of the cutest babies ever! Lunch was good, however our brand new server had no idea what she was doing.

I am looking forward to my evening of zumba, dinner, The Bachelor, and some time with my hubster. Monday nights are actually a favorite of mine :)

So here's my springtime outfit.... I was a little cold, but I'm about to change into workout clothes and workout, so I will be warm.
Shirt: Gap / Scarf: Delia's / Skirt: Old Navy / Shoes: BareTraps / Watch: American Eagle

Hope you enjoy your Monday night as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment