Monday, February 7, 2011

Hold It Against Me by Britney Spears

Today was test day! My husband had maybe 4 hours of sleep; went to bed late, woke up early to look over last minute notes, and had his test at 8am. When his test was over he came and picked me up to go to Bob Evans for breakfast! He went to the review to get his grade (91), came home, and took a nap till 3:30ish. While he napped, I cleaned the house so its ready for people to look at it tomorrow... crazy to think someone else will be living in my house next year.... Went to Zumba, had dinner, showered, and went to Jazz orchestra rehearsal, and caught the rose ceremony of The Bachelor!

Today's outfit is warm and comfortable. I am however wishing it was springtime... I am over the cold winter.


Sweater: Hollister (from boys side) / Vest: American Eagle / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Ugg


I've noticed I've been wearing a lot of blue and green. Let's see if I can wear a different color tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment