Thursday, February 10, 2011

Marry You by Bruno Mars

One year ago today, my hubby got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. It was an amazing evening and I couldn't be happier. One year later, we are married and just as happy as ever. I totally wish this song was released then, because I would have been singing it all night!

Today was yet another snow day. It was the perfect day to do the dishes I have been avoiding the past few days and do all my laundry. I also made official plans with my family for next weekend to meet in Pittsburgh, including doing a little shopping, checking out potential apartments for next year, and meeting up with some friends. Therefore it was a very successful day.

We went to a friends for dinner and to watch the best show on television... The Office. Here's what I wore, and what we ate:
Blazer: some store in Sweden / Sweater: Peebles / Jeans: American Eagle / Belt: came with a dress  Flats: No Boundaries

This is an apple and onion pizza.... which was my friend's way of using up the apples she had left, and it was a really good way of doing that!

The Hawaiian pizza still in the oven... yummy!!!

Pretty great day to remember getting engaged. It used to be our anniversary of when we started dating. This will be a day that goes uncelebrated from now on since our real anniversary is now our wedding anniversary. Now that was truly the best day of my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment