Sunday, February 6, 2011

Green and Yellow by Lil Wayne vs Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa

Today is Superbowl Sunday. Today is all about the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers. Unfortunately, neither one of them is my team. I am a loyal Buffalo Bills fan.

Anyway, I have decided to cheer for the Packers. My nephew also loves the Packers, so I am supporting his team. We are having a few friends over, who during commercials will be studying for tomorrow's test with my husband, and they are all cheering with us. I am glad to be among friends :)

Today I looked through my closet to find what I had in green and yellow. I do have quite a few things and tried different combinations.

Let's start with what I would have wanted to wear.....


And now for the green and yellow possibilities....

Cami: Peebles / Shirt: Gap / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Peebles


Sweater: Abercrombie and Fitch / Cami: Abercrombie and Fitch / Jeans: American Eagle

Sweater: Hollister / Cami: Abercrombie and Fitch / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: BareTraps

And finally what I decided to wear....

Fleece: Gap / T-shirt: Gap / Cami: Abercrombie and Fitch / Jeans: Unionbay / Shoes: Walmart

Thoughts on the Superbowl? Who did you root for? Did you like the halftime show? Which was your favorite commercial?

No comments:

Post a Comment