Monday, February 14, 2011

You and Me by Dave Matthews Band

Happy Valentine's Day! I had a very laid back Valentine's Day, but it was one of the best yet. I subbed for high school agriculture, and learned more about cow reproduction and tools than I knew before today.

Anyway, in honor of Valentine's Day, I did wear red. The hubster and I decided to make a romantic dinner together, just relax at home and forgo gifts this year. We made an amazing dinner. I took a few pictures for you to take in they yummyness :)

This picture is pre Zumba class:

Top: Peebles / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: Clarks

The dinner table with the food ready to eat!

We made crunchy onion chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, and croissants.
This was the perfect dinner.

This was the incredible desert I came up with... I melted a giant bar of Hershey's in a bowl, and surrounded it with strawberries. Way easier and just as good as chocolate covered strawberries!!!!

The song title today is our first dance from our wedding. Now I'm drinking champagne, finishing these strawberries, and watching The Bachelor with the hubster. Yes, he is watching The Bachelor with me! Its the perfect romantic show for Valentine's Day :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, those strawberries look awesome! Glad you had a good Valentines Day! I love your top and saw you got it at Peebles. That is one of my favorite stores. I just bought two new tops the other day from there and blogged about them today on my page!

    ReplyDelete