Wednesday, February 23, 2011

American Honey by Lady Antebellum

Happy Hump Day!

Today was another day in PreK. Only 11 students today... it seems like a different one doesn't feel good everyday. I just hope that I don't catch all their germs!

So far I've been to a full day of school, the bank (yay for getting paid!), the clinic to see a doctor about my allergies and how its effecting my hearing, and now off to Zumba. Looking forward to another relaxing evening so I can get to bed early to fight any possible germs I may now have.

I decided to layer today. I also decided to mix prints. I think I did pretty well with both :)

Sweater: Old Navy / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: BareTraps

Scarf: Old Navy

Fleece: The North Face

The print on the scarf is flowers that are blue and green. The green matches the sweater perfectly, and the blue matches the jacket. The pants are a dark grey/light black. The sweater is a light, spring sweater so I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of it now.

Off to zumba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment