Friday, February 11, 2011

For Good from the musical Wicked

Don't take life for granted. Sadly my great aunt passed away today. It came as a complete shock to my family, since there was nothing wrong with her. The words from For Good are very moving, and are in her honor today.

I went for a walk and watched All About Steve with a friend today. It was a very relaxing day without a sub job. Now I'm off to hang out with some friends at the Irish Pub.

I've been looking forward to wearing this outfit all week! Stripes seem to be the new thing, and I wanted to be a part of it... so here's my take on the new trend.

Shirt: Peebles / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: Banana Republic

Blazer: American Eagle


As you can see, I was enjoying trying different ways of dressing my new shirt.
Here's to a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. All facets of this outfit are great, and the boots are in-cred-i-ble!
    Please accept my condolences to you and your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete