Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Firework by Katy Perry

I am ready for spring. Today it got really cold and windy and even started snowing again! So apparently it's still winter.... 

Well, I decided to wear a fun top with a cardigan and jeans. I hung out with a friend today who said she was proud that I dress nicely on days that I really don't have much to do... no sub job, just choir rehearsal tonight, but this blog is a great way to make sure I put together cute comfortable outfits. However, I did need to look nice when we had people check out the house.

I said yesterday I've been wearing a lot of blue and green lately, so I decided to wear purple!!!

Cardigan: Peebles / Shirt: Macy's / Cami: American Eagle / Jeans: Abercrombie and Fitch / Shoes: Clarks

I think its time for some ice cream... like I said I'm ready for warmer weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment