Tuesday, March 1, 2011

So Close by Jon McLaughlin

Last night I went to bed around 11, and waking up this morning was too early. I've decided that 10:30 is my perfect bed time, so I'm gonna do my best to be asleep by then.  The kiddos were a bit restless at naptime today, which made me sad, because I would have loved to nap then. I did get in my own nap after school though.

We are doing Dr. Seuss this week since it his birthday tomorrow. I'm pretty proud of my planning for this week, since it was my first time planning for this class. Today we made cat in the hat hats, did a rhyming game, and read the cat in the hat. I would have liked to watch it, but we didn't have the video. 

Just had a wonderful dinner with the hubster and am off to choir. Here's my outfit, and our dinner :)

Turtleneck Sweater: Gap / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Pants: Peebles / Shoes: Clarks

Chicken filled with stuffing, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables

2 comments:

  1. rest time is my least favorite part of the day. the kiddos never want to sleep and i think to myself "when you're my age, you'll want a nap." We're making Dr. Seuss hats tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think everyone could use a nap daily...ahh..naps. love them. glad the planning is going well! i can only imagine what words they put together to rhyme :) kids can be so funny

    ReplyDelete