Monday, March 14, 2011

If I Die Young by The Band Perry

I did a lot of work today. We had a kiddie fair today to sign up new kiddos for next year and do screenings and testings. I tested probably close to 30 kids today on fine motor skills, gross motor skills, social-emotional, communication, and problem solving. I was told that we had over 83 future students come today. I'm glad there were multiple teachers doing my test, because there's no way I could have done them all!

I am also not feeling 100%, so now I'm pooped. Luckily, I have an awesome husband who did the dishes for me today and is going to get some groceries tonight.

However, I will not be going right to bed, because it is the final episode of The Bachelor!!!! Tonight he chooses between Chantal and Emily. I can't tell who's he's going to pick, because I've heard different things about who he chooses, and the future Bachelorette. So, I'm not going to pick a winner. I think he should be happy with whomever he chooses.

Today's outfit was casual. I don't have the embroidered Headstart/PreK polo shirt that everyone else has, so I got to wear whatever I wanted:

Shirt: Macy's / Jeans: Unionbay / Shoes: Shoe Show

No comments:

Post a Comment